Terms and Conditions
PAYMENT: Upon clicking the Confirm & Pay button, you will be directed to pay via ACH, bank login or credit card. Payment is required to confirm your event date and time.
GUEST COUNT CHANGES: You can change your guest count up to 72 hours before your event. If you increase the number of guests, you will see an updated billing amount that must be paid and confirmed at least 72 hours before your event. teambuilding.com reserves the right to reject these changes, for example if the guest count increase would require additional hosts that are not available. If additional guests attend the event that were not paid for in advance, then we will invoice you at the full per person rate after your event. If you decrease the number of guests at least 72 hours before your event then the difference in event price will be applied to your account as credit that you may use toward future events.
RESCHEDULING POLICY: You can reschedule at no additional cost until 7 days (168 hours) before your event date. If you wish to reschedule after 7 days prior to your event date, a rescheduling fee of either $250 or 10% fee, whichever is greater will be applied at the time of your re-booking. Your event must be rescheduled within 365 days of your original event date.
CANCELLATION, LOW-SHOW, AND NO-SHOW POLICY: No refunds will be issued for reduced event participant headcount turnout at an event (“Low-Show”), zero participant turnout at an event (“No-Show”), and/or event cancellation. If you provide notice at least 72 hours in advance of the event for a Low-Show, No-Show, or cancellation then credit towards a future event may be issued in accordance to the rescheduling policy above. Any credit issued will be in accordance with the rescheduling policy above and must be utilized within 365 days of your original event date.
REFUNDS: We do not offer refunds. If there is an issue with your event, our team will work with you to find a solution.
LIABILITY WAIVER: This is a binding agreement between teambuilding.com and your organization ("Client"), together known as "the Parties".
As teambuilding.com will be facilitating an event for Client, and attendees may consume alcohol during this event, the Parties agree as follows:
- teambuilding.com will facilitate for a third party vendor to provide alchohol and bartending services.
- Client will be solely liable for any and all damages, fines, penalties, fees, and other costs related to the consumption of alcohol.
- Client will not allow any attendee to consume more than two regular sized alcoholic drinks or a similar quantity of alcohol for a duration that starts two hours before the event start time and extends to the time that all attendees depart the event venue. A regular sized drink shall consist of 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of Wine, or 1.5 ounces of distilled spirits whether consumed directly or mixed with non-alcoholic items.
- Client agrees to indemnify teambuilding.com from and against any and all damage, loss, or injury, or liability for a claim of damage, loss, or injury to persons or property, including death, whether or not caused by or resulting from the acts of, or arising from the actions of any guests’ consumption of alcohol.
- Client releases, forever discharges, and holds harmless teambuilding.com and its employees, agents, and contractors from any liability whatsoever.
- Client will ensure all attendees are quiet and non-disruptive while entering and exiting the venue location.
- Client will be solely responsible for any damage or personal injury to attendees or other persons directly or indirectly related to the consumption of alcohol by attendees.
- teambuilding.com at its sole discretion may remove attendees from the event who are found to be consuming more than two regular-sized alcoholic drinks or a similar quantity of alcohol, and/or any attendee that is disruptive.
THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY SHALL REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR THE MAXIMUM DURATION ALLOWED BY LAW.
Limited Liability: In all cases, the maximum liability of teambuilding.com is equal to the lesser of $1000 or the total paid for your booking.
TECHNICAL GLITCHES & EXPLOITS: teambuilding.com reserves the right to cancel any event booked intentionally through exploiting a technical glitch or error. If any glitch occurs leading to an error in your booking, then teambuilding.com will contact you as soon as possible upon learning of it.
If a technical glitch or error prevents you from making a booking or update in the Client Portal, then you agree to contact by email your client advisor or email@example.com. The time stamp on the email will be considered for policies related to booking updates and confirmations, for example the 3 day (72 hour) requirement for guest count changes or booking cancellations.
FORCE MAJEURE: If any circumstances prevent the running of this event, including, but not limited to: acts of God; strikes or labor disturbances; war; acts of terrorism; riots; illegal acts; government restrictions; sabotage;epidemics; floods; fires; unusually severe weather conditions; accidents or any other circumstancesbeyond the reasonable control of teambuilding.com, we will work with you to provide an alternative experience or waive any rescheduling fees.
TECHNOLOGY: Reliable internet connection, webcam and related technology are necessary in order to access the online platform required for a successful event. If technical issues arise beyond the control of teambuilding.com, we will work with you to provide an alternative or reschedule your event.
DRAFT BOOKING EXPIRATION DATE: All draft bookings are assigned a draft booking expiration date. teambuilding.com reserves the right to modify or change your event until it is confirmed and you have made payment.
BLACKOUT DATES: teambuilding.com reserves the right to void any unpaid and unconfirmed event booking should a blackout date occur. These are updated on a day-to-day basis. If this affects your event we will do our best to accommodate you for that time, and otherwise will suggest alternatives.
CREDITS: Account credits may only be used to purchase or modify an event booking. Account credits are non-refundable and may not otherwise be redeemed or converted to cash. Credit must be used within 365 days of the original event date or within 365 days of purchase of credit.
CONTACT INFORMATION: You agree to keep your contact information up to date. You consent to teambuilding.com using the information you provide to contact you, send system notifications, and miscellaneous updates.
PRIVACY: Creating a draft booking makes a publicly accessible link. teambuilding.com will not share this link with any third parties but is not responsible for its distribution and/or use. You agree to hold teambuilding.com harmless from any result of distribution of this link. teambuilding.com agrees to comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The content, games, and activities in our events are proprietary and protected by intellectual property laws. You agree that you will not record, reuse, modify or otherwise use this content without written permission from teambuilding.com.
EVENT KITS: All sales of event kits are final, and there are no refunds or exchanges of kits. No substitutions are available for event kits.
SHIPPING: Events with shipped kits only deliver within the continental United States, and include shipping costs. You must provide addresses at least 21 days prior to your event date or as specified in the event description. No address changes can be made after submission. teambuilding.com will do everything in our power to ensure your packages arrive on time. We are not responsible for delayed, damaged or lost kits related to the shipping process. Additional shipping terms may apply, as specified in the event description.
UPDATES: teambuilding.com reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.